Skip to main content

INFINITY, INFINITY, IMMEDIATE

From this morning's alive satsang...What you cherish in your secret heart chambers is the blueprint of your life. If you cherish one life, one God, that is going to be the blueprint of your life. If you cherish Infinity-Infinity - God is not one, Oneness, that is going to be the blueprint of your life. If you understand Infinity-Infinity cannot be far away, it is immediate, your blueprint has become Reality. Infinity-one length dimension is just blue print of your life, you cherish. If you cherish Infinity-Infinity, multiple lives and Oneness is God, Infinity-Infinity, then your blueprint has gold border. When you understand Infinity-Infinity is immediate, you don't even need a blueprint, your truth has become Reality. It is already Real! Making Infinity-Infinity into immediate is My purpose of happening, in your life. I am born for humanity but I am happening for human beings.~ Sri Nithyananda Swami (paraphrased)


Comments

Post a Comment

take care

Popular posts from this blog

Walked For The First Time After 8 Years - only my master can do this

Nithyanandam,  Believe or not!!! Today I am not going to talk about me, my experiences and my beliefs. But I am going to talk about my mother-in-law. She is walking  after 8 years, this is a very long time of suffering as as hell for a back bone injured, can you imagine this ?but yes she has got back injury.And when we met Swamiji, He promised  that she will walk in next 21 days and  this happened. it's really great, you can't even imagine this..... she is walking without any help she is standing out of wheelchair.  Swamiji also promised that today we will walk without any support without any support  and can  be happen only if you are so powerful a  person with  Superhuman abilities. Thank you.

HAVE SOME FAITH ON GOD

see that you have your own expectations and ideas of how things should be. You are afraid to receive life with open arms. Can you put conditions on how the weather should be tomorrow? No! Then why do you put conditions on how the 'weather' at home, the mood of your wife or child, should be? Understand, there are two things that we can do. One is collecting the data, making the argument, and making a judgment. The second is forming a jdgment and then collecting arguments to support that judgement.  Most of the time we have already formed the judgment and then we pay attention only to those incidents that support our judgment.  For example, you have formed an opinion of your husband or wife. By now you know what your husband will say if you ask him to come shopping with you. By now you know what your wife will say if you ask her to join you in watching the Sunday football match. Based on just these few incidents, you would have made so many more judgements about t

Inner Awakening Forced on Me - Inner Awakening Sharing.

I am really grateful to my grandmother that she came with me and made me a part of inner awakening.... I was trying to build a business with my father and after coming here I got so many contacts for my business,  everybody here is very helpful. Even Swamiji always try to help me. After coming here I realised that I must really suggest everyone to  come atleast one time and join inner awakening program. Here you will get your awakened third eye and many other powers that are defined in Agmas and traditional Hindu culture. Nithyanandam.